Being the most common of all errors, these error problems are irritating in nature as they don’t have proper bug checks from time to time. The blues screen problem owes its occurrences due to many of the faulty internal issues. The priority would be to explore the website of windows OS website which contains important information. It has a proper community feedback which helps in most of the troubleshooting issues. The guiding and news based on updates are the best as it has lots of information based on watchdog violation. This error code results in a blue screen which makes the computer inaccessible for users based on most of the complaints received from time to time and therefore it is a serious issue which needs to be taken care of. This arises mainly from the sys driver which may show compatibility issues and various other issues. The network card may be outdated from time to time and thus may require proper servicing. And also due to this error, the desktop may crash and freeze from time to time. This system component problem is something which, if does not get fixed may cause problems shortly. This is a sign that this is the component conflict inside the OS. The messages which show “the computer needs to restart” as it ran into the errors as mentioned above.
Common Troubleshooting Mechanism Used
There are lots of troubleshooting tips with regards to the sort of problems faced here. Among them mostly some of them are related to driver issues. And some of them are also related to irregular sync files or mismatch based on the system.
Scanning The Desktop With Microsoft Essential Security
- First scan the pc.
- Then go to the start menu.
- Then after clicking on it go to Microsoft security essentials.
- Then by clicking and opening it.
- Click on the full scan to run a full scan on the desktop.
- Now it will take some time to scan.
- After the scan has been done now return to the main menu.
After doing the scan, this should remove most of the errors associated with whatever bootlegging is there.
Disabling And Uninstalling The Antiviruses
- First, go to the start button
- On opening the start button, a popup will appear
- Then in the popup there will be the control panel or if it is in the home screen window
- Now on clicking on the control panel, multiple options will appear which will show a variety of other options on which there are programs
- Then click on Uninstall a program
- This uninstalling will take time
- Once done again disable the attributes related to the protection which doubles up from time to time
- Make sure there is no sort of options which block important files which is related to the driver.
Running An Automatic Repair On The Pc
- By going to the start option
- Then on clicking it and then on the settings
- A troubleshooting option will appear
- Then go to the advanced options
- There will be lots of troubleshooting options then after choosing the specific option related problem.
- Then choosing the automatic repairs options
- After that closing down the tab
- Shut down the desktop and restart again to see for any discrepancies
Updating Or Installing Any Of The Windows Drivers
This procedure is risky, but this can ensure some of the discrepancies to be removed permanently as it ensures most of the tasks hence done are completely safe. Since, it is done from the system’s core which as a usual cleans the system from the inside. However, there are lots of speculations regarding this method. The updating must require software syncing which is mostly required. However, there are safer methods, but it takes into considerations of complexities which come after it.
- Click on the start button
- Then go to the control panel
- Go to advanced options
- Then go to device manager
- Click on the driver which has a cross sign beside it.
- Then update the driver via internet
- Then on going to the specific folders update whatever is needed
- When the update is complete restart the computer.